Managed Print Services
If you are like most companies, you are looking for ways to cut costs. But most companies don’t know they spend about 3 percent of revenues on running their print, copy, scan and fax assets.
Plaza Dynamics Managed Print Services are enabled by its leading-edge technologies, devices, network leadership and management software. Plaza Dynamics network infrastructure management and asset management capabilities are the foundation of our services offering.
For years, Plaza Dynamics has been helping Small, Medium and large enterprises identify waste and reduce costs in their print environments via Xerox Channel Print Services.
What does this mean for you?
Plaza Dynamics Managed Print Services can reduce your print and copy costs by as much as 30 percent, while improving your overall productivity. Our certified experts use proven tools developed by Xerox to help you:
- Consume less energy
- Reduce waste
- Lower ink, toner and page costs
- Refocus IT on more business-critical tasks rather than on installing, supporting and maintaining output devices
- Ensure devices stay up to date
- Improve employee productivity with the latest features to remain competitive
- Increase uptime by eliminating processes like meter reads and supplies ordering
- Budget more accurately and manage costs with predictable monthly billing Our highly trained managed print services experts will maximize your cost savings and continually fine-tune your output fleet for optimal productivity. They’ll also use proactive monitoring tools to predict and resolve potential issues. Best of all, they can completely customize service offerings to your unique business needs.
How does it work?
You pay only for the managed print services you use. Xerox hosts the technology, and our experts deliver and execute the service.
Timely, Accurate, and Useful
We commit to provide you the best Managed Print services:
- Remotely and securely install, configure, maintain and monitor a fleet of imaging and printing devices with robust network printer management tools and capabilities.
- Reduce risk and gain optimal utilization through asset management. Provides the knowledge and expertise to understand fleet demographics and manage all the information about the fleet so that invoicing, reporting, usage monitoring, move/add/change data and other management elements are timely, accurate, and useful.
Thorough and Accelerated Implementation Our complete services include:
Assessment Services Helps you understand current usage, find hidden costs and develop a business case for change:
- Industry Benchmark Assessment
- Optimization Assessment
- Managed Environment Assessment
- Eco Printing Assessment
- Workflow Discovery
- Discovery and Design
Financial and Procurement Services Helps you manage to the lowest total cost of ownership, from planning and acquiring technology to retiring and replacing it. Reduce and manage capital outlay, manage older equipment effectively and environmentally, and simplify hardware procurement:
Multi-vendor Hardware Procurement
Customer Fleet Acquisition
Asset Recovery Services
Transition and Implementation Services Helps ensure the right equipment is installed and end users know how to use the devices:
- Management of Change and Education
- Deployment Management
- Hardware Installation
Management and Support Services Enables ongoing return on investment through fleet uptime and optimization, award winning support and supplies management. Account delivery management provides a single point of contact and accountability as well as visibility into usage trends, capacity utilization, and expenditures for ongoing planning and management:
- Account Delivery Management
- Hardware Support
- Multivendor Support
- On-site Administrative Services
- Priority Phone Support
- Supplies Management
Document and Workflow Services Helps automate paper-intensive work flows, as well as to continually improve and better manage the underlying infrastructure:
- Technology Solutions
- Industry Solutions
- Consulting Services
A Managed Print Service Customized To Your Needs
Under a Managed Print Services agreement, Plaza Dynamics experts will work closely with you to design, implement and manage an imaging and printing infrastructure tailored to your specific requirements.